- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs.
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts.
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc).
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments.
- Solid knowledge of course development software
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard is a plus
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- Working experience in instructional design
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Willing to work on shifting schedules (day and night shift)
- Must be willing to work in Ortigas.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- MS Office
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Medical Technology
|Job Category||Health and Medical|
|Salary||25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month|
|Industry||Business Process Outsourcing|
|Job level||Associate / Supervisor|
|Office Address||San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|