Enroll our clients who are US based health care providers, diagnostic laboratories and medical facilities as preferred providers in health care networks, This entails the following tasks:
- Gather required enrollment documents from new clients
- Assist in completing enrollment forms.
- Maintain accurate and current client information using spreadsheets and/or online databases.
- Respond to general inquires as the in-house knowledge source on client’s enrollment particulars.
- Identify and report issues to appropriate departments and management leadership.
- Build and improve working relationships with insurance company enrollment staff.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information by adhering to strict, established regulations
- Alert client of new regulations, expiring certificates, reapplications and deficiencies in enrollment requirements.
- Adept in both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Windows file navigation
- Detailed oriented
- Knowledge of the US healthcare insurance industry preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Business Correspondence
- Telephone Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- MS Office
- Analyzing Data
- Record Keeping
- Processing Information
|Job Category||Health and Medical|
|Salary||18,000.00 - 24,000.00 PHP / month|
|Industry||Business Process Outsourcing|
|Job level||Fresh Grad / Entry Level|
|Educational requirement||Graduated from college|
|Office Address||San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|